How to get here
BY BOAT FROM PIRAEUS
From the airport you should get to the port of Athens which is called Piraeus. Either by metro (about 1 hour) either by bus (about 1 hour and 30 minutes) or by taxi (about 45 minutes)
Then from the port of Piraeus the speedboats depart daily for Poros (flying dolphins or catamaran) approximately 5 times.
The duration of the trip is 1 hour and the cost is 34 euro per person per way.
For more details and reservations please contact Mrs. Niki Chatziperou at email@example.com
- Follow the National Road Athens - Corinth
- Just after Isthmus turn towards to Epidavros
- After 30 minutes you will see the cafe - restaurant "Stork" in your left hand and then turn right at the exit for Poros - Galatas and just below the bridge turn left.
- At 100m. in the small square you continue uphill.
- After 2 kms turn left at the exit for Poros - Galatas and in half an hour you will reach the ferries of Galata.
- From Galatas, in the summer season, ferry boats depart for Poros every half hour ("o'clock" and "half past") and the duration of the "journey" is only 5 minutes. The cost is about 7 euro for the car and 1.50 euro per person
Taxi from Athens International Airport to Poros (≈2 15΄ h drive)
in Saronic Islands
swim under the ancient city of Epidaurus
swim and visit the temple of Poseidon the God of the sea
swim in the sea where the Greek Revolution began
visit the ancient theatre of Epidaurus
good chances of seeing dolphins
underwater filming and swimming analysis